Grant Description: Rapid City Catholic Schools will grant tuition assistance to an active Catholic Family. This grant excludes fees and books. No cash-back value and must be applied for future tuition.
Sister Kathleen Brady S.F C.C.: Sr. Kathleen Brady accepted the call of our Lord Jesus Christ into her life. Through this call she recognized the importance of Catholic education and ensured the access of such education to all students through the establishment of the Brady Family Trust Grant. While Sr. Kathleen Brady has joined our Lord in heaven, we remember her generosity and value the importance she placed on a Catholic education.
- RCCSS Student
- Grades K -12
- Applies only to tuition cost for one academic year. All other costs are the responsibility of the family. No cash-back value.
- Signed by current Pastor Active Catholic Parish Document.
- Financial Need
- Active Catholic Family
- Completed TADS Application
- Completed Brady Application
- Send your application to RCCSS Business Office
- Committee will consider student’s academic standing, character and extracurricular involvement.
- Completed parent essay (500 words or less)
- Account Current and in good standing
All applications will be reviewed and awards made by the committee. Notification of award will be made no later than July 31.