Grant Description: Rapid City Catholic Schools will grant tuition assistance to an active Catholic Family. This grant excludes fees and books. No cash-back value and must be applied for future tuition.
Father Peter Kovarik
Father Kovarik (see biography) had an affinity for education and generously endowed funds towards the school. A scholarship has been established in his name.
- New student seeking the opportunity of a catholic education
- Grade K – 8
- Applies only to tuition cost for one academic year. All other costs are the responsibility of the family. No cash-back value.
- Financial Need
- New incoming student only
- Completed TADS Application
- Completed Kovarik Application
- Send your application to RCCSS Business Office
- Committee will consider student’s academic standing, character and extracurricular involvement.
- Completed parent (or student) essay (500 words or less)
All applications will be reviewed and awards made by the committee. Notification of award will be made no later than July 31, 2019.