Grant Description: Rapid City Catholic Schools will grant tuition assistance to an active Catholic Family. This grant excludes fees and books. No cash-back value and must be applied for future tuition.
Father Peter Kovarik
Father Kovarik (see biography) had an affinity for education and generously endowed funds towards the school. A scholarship has been established in his name.
- New student seeking the opportunity of a catholic education
- Grade K – 8
- Applies only to tuition cost for one academic year. All other costs are the responsibility of the family. No cash-back value.
- Financial Need
- New incoming student only
- Completed TADS Application
- Completed Kovarik Application
- Send your application to RCCSS Business Office
- Committee will consider student’s academic standing, character and extracurricular involvement.
- Completed parent (or student) essay (500 words or less)
All applications will be reviewed and awards made by the committee.