Lori Thiel Simpson Grant
Grant Description: Open to K-12 students enrollling for the first time.
A grant in the memory of Lori Thiel Simpson (see biography) has been established by her classmates, the alumni of St. Martin’s Academy class of 1985.
Rapid City Catholic Schools will grant tuition assistance to a family seeking enrollment. This grant excludes fees and books. No cash-back value and must be applied for future tuition.
Lori Thiel Simpson: Lori was not a Catholic while she attended St. Martin’s Academy for her Sophomore, Junior and Senior years of high school. She grew to appreciate the quality of the small school education and formed many life long friendships while attending St. Martin’s. This Scholarship has been established by these friends in her name.
- New Student (Catholic or non-Catholic) seeking the opportunity of a quality education
- Grades K-12
- Applies only to tuition cost for one academic year. All other costs are the responsibility of the family. No Cash-back value.
- Financial Need
- New incoming student only
- Completed TADS Application
- Completed “Thiel-Simpson” Application
- Send your application to RCCSS Business Office
- Committee will consider student’s academic standing, character and extracurricular involvement.
- Completed student essay (500 words or less)
- Family account current and in good standing
All applications will be reviewed and awards made by the committee. Notification of award will be made no later than July 6, 2022.