Grant Description: Rapid City Catholic Schools will grant tuition assistance to an active Catholic Family. This grant excludes fees and books. No cash-back value and must be applied for future tuition.
Lisa Jones, Robert Jones, and Michelle Walker are honored to initiate a scholarship in the name of their parents Ray and Michelle Novak. (see biography)
- New or return student seeking the opportunity of a catholic education
- Grade K – 12
- Applies only to tuition cost for one academic year. All other costs are the responsibility of the family. No cash-back value.
- Financial Need
- Completed TADS Application
- Blesses Sacrament Parish member
- Priority consideration in the event that the child’s parent is deceased as a result of military service death.
- Completed Novak Application
- Send your application to RCCSS Business Office
- Committee will consider student’s academic standing, character and extracurricular involvement.
- Completed student essay (500 words or less)
All applications will be reviewed and awards made by the committee. Notification of award will be made no later than July 6, 2022.