Rapid City Catholic Schools will grant tuition assistance to an active Catholic Family. This grant excludes fees and books. No cash-back value and must be applied for future tuition.
Donna Klapperich (see biography) had a love for St. Thomas More and her family has dedicated a grant in her name.
The Klapperich Grant provides tuition assistance to a St. Elizabeth Seton, St. Thomas More Middle School or St. Thomas More High School student with
financial need. Award guidelines follow.
- RCCSS existing or new student
- Grades K -12
- Applies only to tuition cost for one academic year. All other costs are the responsibility of the family. No cash-back value.
- Signed by current Pastor Active Catholic Parish Document.
- Financial Need
- Active Catholic Family
- Completed TADS Application
- Completed Klapperich Application
- Send your application to RCCSS Business Office
- Committee will consider student’s academic standing, character and extracurricular involvement.
- Completed parent (or student) essay (500 words or less)
- Account Current and in good standing
All applications will be reviewed and awards made by the committee. Notification of award will be made no later than July 6, 2022.