Food Services

Food Services

The RCCSS Food Service Department provides a well-balanced, nutritional hot breakfast and lunch program for students, staff and guests, which follow our Wellness Policy and the National School Breakfast and Lunch Requirements.

Thank you for your continued support of the School Lunch Program.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Barb Fritz
Food Service Director
(605)716-5213 ext. 401


Parents may view their student’s meal account activity, check balances, and add funds online by signing up with MySchoolBucks.com.

Food Services Staff

Barb Fritz – Food Service Director
Mary Ellen Grega – SES Kitchen
Margarita Giacometto – SES Kitchen
Kelly Larson – SES Kitchen
Gloria Allen – SES Kitchen
Julia Katzenberger – STM Kitchen Manager
Sandi Carrier – STM Cashier
Lori Cookston – STM Kitchen
Roxanne Stephens – STM Kitchen
Nicki Carrier – STM Kitchen
Cathy Hanson – STM Kitchen

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


For more information, contact the Child and Adult Nutrition Services office at (605) 773-3413.