The Rapid City Catholic School System (RCCSS) has a long tradition of educating our children in a loving, Christian environment, and enjoys a reputation as one of the leading school systems within the state of South Dakota. We welcome the opportunity to share our Mission, Vision, Values, and Beliefs. Our staff members have high expectations and hold high standards for students. This powerful combination of caring and high expectations leads to high student performance. Take the time to tour our schools and see why so many families make this important investment in the education and faith lives of their children. *Please note – A copy of school records must be received prior to attendance.
About Our School
Here are a few things we are proud of:
- Students completed over 5,000 hours of community service last year
- Students package over 100,000 meals and raise over $15,000 for Packing Hope each year
- High School students and staff serve on an annual mission trip
- 98% of graduates attend a four-year institution of higher education
- 82% of students participate in extracurricular activities
- ACT Average score over the last 10 years = 25
CURRENT YEAR REGISTRATION
To inquire about the upcoming & current school year, please contact Marcia Werner, Admissions Director. Contact information: email@example.com or (605) 343-8484 x203
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR:
Returning Families – January 27, 2023-February 10, 2023
New Families – Begins February 21, 2023
Space is limited for some grades and we encourage families to register within the registration period. Late registrations for current families will be subject to a late registration fee.
Class fees are charged for activities that occur outside of the classroom. Yearly class fees vary by grade and range between $25 and $285 per year.