The education of our children is more important than ever before. You can give your child a summer of continued learning with our books. Studies show that much of what is learned during the school year is lost over the summer months. Since 1991 the Summer Skills Review Books have provided millions of students with a comprehensive review of materials taught the previous year without adding more screen time to their summer.
With educational demands continuously changing, children need not only a review that keeps current with State and Common Core Standards, but also gives them an academic edge and self-confidence when they return to school in the fall.
Our easy-to-use Math, Language Arts and Foreign Language review books serve this purpose. Taking only 15-30 minutes three to four times per week over the summer, our books provide a succinct review that is not overwhelming. .
Generally the grade level just completed is ordered; however, you and your child’s teacher can best determine what grade level would be most suitable. Our books are not sold in stores. For more information visit our website at: www.summerskills.com
Summer Math Skills Sharpener Books:
• 15 review books for Pre-K through 7th grade, Basic Math Review, Prealgebra, Algebra I, Geometry, High School Math* and Math for Life**.
• Each lesson gives students practice in a mix of skills.
• Grade-appropriate auxiliary pages are included.
• Answer key, solutions for each problem (4th grade and up), and tutorial “Help Pages” are included.
*Helps students prepare for college entrance exams, state proficiency tests and college algebra; reviews both Geometry and Advanced Algebra.
**A practical guide for everyday life, designed for the high school level and above.
Summer Language Arts Review:
• 1 O books for Pre-K through 7th grade and High School Prep.*
• Lessons review mixed skills including reading, writing, phonics, punctuation, grammar and more.
• Answer key and a grade-appropriate reading list are included.
*Helps students prepare for high school as well as entrance exams and the PSAT.
Foreign Language Review:
• Spanish I, Spanish II and French I review books (recommended for middle school/high school).
• Lessons help students prepare for their second or third year of foreign language.
• Answer key is included.
Touch the Future Computer Keyboarding:
• One book designed for grades 3 through 6.
• A paper keyboard is included for students without access to a computer.
Study Skills Sharpener:
• One book for grade 7 through high school.
• Lessons help students study more efficiently.